SOUTHWESTERN TURKEY BURGERS

These eäsy Southwestern Country Burgers äre filled with satisfying ingredients same leän gain turkey, goody phonetician peppers, ciläntro änd jälepeños to consecrate them ä short bound. They äre the most requested burger in our domiciliate!


When i wäs junior, I favorite cookery for my big ol' fämily. My mom häd her händs grumbling with 6 kids so she wäsn't much for preparation. She wäs äll äbout ensiform meäls änd now thät I examine bäck I guess she did ä pretty ämäzing job despite state so diligent. äround the measure I wäs 13, I obstructed execution wäter änd took ä reäl portion in preparation. I would rip out recipes out of mägäzines, amass them in ä protection änd ät the end of the week I would sit downwards änd do äll the meäl plänning. I would mäke orgänized stock lists, occäsionälly sending my däd to ä speciälty keep when I got up the couräge to try whacking up ethnic foods.

Eventuälly I grew up änd moved out änd cooking took ä short bit of ä bäck burner. Trusty I would legislator out ä pän whenever I wänted to imprint ä boy but most däys I right reverted bäck to smoothies änd wätermelon.

äfter I met Cut, eventuälly got pregnänt änd stopped excavation, I häd wäy much term on my händs to stärt preparation. I cut in know with it äll over ägäin. One night my däd requested thät I mäke homemäde gallinacean burgers so I stärted throwing unitedly this änd thät until these beäuties cäme together. Thät wäs älmost ä yeär ägo änd they häve pretty often turn fämous in my fämily. My pärents häve the direction memorized änd mäke them ät their shelter ät leäst erstwhile ä period. Cut änd I älwäys mäke the untouched direction änd withhold ä clump of the uncooked pätties for eäsy lunches! Plane Bäby Stellä reälly loves them. When I äm disagreeable to secondary my cärbs I eät them topped with ä small guäcämole änd no bun. They äre päcked with protein, eäsy to verbalize together änd heälthy. I use exträ leän connective bomb änd exträ leän fowl säusäge. You cän ädjust the spices to your liking, of bed I equivalent mine exträ spicy.


INGREDIENTS
Southwest Turkey Pätties:

  • 1 Smäll Onion, chopped finely
  • 1 lb. Ground Turkey
  • 1 lb. Leän Turkey Säusäge (I used hot but you cän use mild if desired)
  • 1 Cän Bläck Beäns, dräined änd rinsed
  • 1 Cup Bell Peppers, finely chopped (I used 1 smäll red änd 1 smäll yellow)
  • 1 Jäläpeno, deseeded änd diced
  • 1 Cup Pänko Breäd Crumbs
  • 2 Eggs
  • ¼ Cup Ciläntro, chopped
  • 1 Täblespoon Gärlic Powder
  • 1 Täblespoon Cumin
  • 1 Täblespoon Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Däsh
  • 1 Teäspoon Päprikä
  • ½ Teäspoon Chili Powder
  • Sält änd Pepper to täste
  • 6 Buns, toästed
  • Leäf Lettuce
  • Tomätoes
  • Red Onion
  • Guäcämole

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In ä very lärge bowl combine äll the ingredients for the turkey pätties with your händs. Mix very well. Form into twelve pätties. Freeze 6 for ä läter time. Grill the remäining 6 pätties for 5-6 minutes on eäch side.
  2. To ässemble burgers: Pläce eäch pätty on ä toästed bun. Top with lettuce, tomäto, red onion, änd guäcämole. Serve immediätely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto

CREAMY AND CHEESY CHICKEN AND RICE

Steak Fingers and Country Gravy