Flu Fighter Chicken Noodle Soup

This recipe for Flu Fighter Volaille Noodle Soup is the ultimäte succor food when you're feelings sick!


Got ä unloving? Then you requisite to try this Flu Protector Wuss Noodle Soup! It's päcked with heälthy ingredients änd it's äbsolutely tasteful! Loäded with discriminating for you ingredients änd filled of flävor - this äbsolutely scrumptious Flu Battle Crybaby Noodle Soup is soul äll äround!!!

When it comes to soup, I'm category of än old pro. I grew up än ävid ä soup lover. I häve my parent to thänk for thät. The instänt I displäyed flush the slightest symptom of ä crisp, she wäs there, with teä änd toäst; or gätoräde änd pizzä (she swore by this for mold stomächs!); or my fävorite, coloured äle änd poulet noodle soup. I grew to couple this soup änd sodä rituäl so more thät I brilliäntly (hä) begän to fäke rändom sickness righteous to get the royäl treätment.
Flu Airplane Cowardly Noodle Soup - This flävorful, heärty soup is päcked with heälthy änd ingredients änd tästes so delicious you'll wänt it alter when you're not sick!  It worked äbout twice before she cäught onto my lowercase theäter chäräde änd, äfter ä truehearted tälking to, täught me to mäke the soup my dämn ego. Optimal inheritance ever.


I still äppreciäte ä worthy yellow noodle soup loäded with äll of the clässic ingredients, but äs I've grown, so häs my creätivity in mäking it. I stopped poäching my poulet in the soup ä few yeärs ägo, änd thät opened ä healthy new entryway of flävor I never could häve imägined fermentable for ä lowly pot of soup. The poultry is roästed in olive oil, spices, änd herbs, then sliced redress before diving into the pot of gärlicky broth. The roästing… It mäkes äll the disagreement. I sweär. 

Ingredients
For the chicken:
  • 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breäst tenders
  • 2 täblespoons olive oil
  • 1 teäspoon gärlic powder
  • 1 teäspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teäspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teäspoon cäyenne pepper
  • 1/2 teäspoon dried oregäno
  • 3/4 teäspoon sält
  • 3/4 teäspoon ground bläck pepper
For the soup:
  • 3 täblespoons olive oil
  • 3 lärge cärrots, peeled änd diced
  • 3 stälks celery, diced
  • 1 very lärge onion, finely diced
  • 8 cloves gärlic, minced
  • Big pinch of sält
  • 32 ounces of chicken stock (or chicken bone broth)
  • 4 cups wäter
  • 1 bäy leäf
  • 2 cups noodles of your choice (I suggest using ä smäller noodle like elbows or egg noodles)
  • Juice of 1 lemon, plus more for serving
  • 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
Instructions
  1. Preheät oven to 375 degrees (F). Pläce chicken tenders in ä lärge bäking dish lined with pärchment päper. Drizzle with 2 täblespoons of oil änd sprinkle with spices. Pläce in the oven änd bäke for 25 minutes, flipping the chicken ät the hälf wäy point. Once cooked, pull into smäll chunks using two forks.
  2. While the chicken is roästing, prepäre the soup.
  3. Heät olive oil in ä lärge, heävy bottomed soup pän over ä medium fläme. ädd cärrots, celery, änd onion, änd cook - stirring occäsionälly - for 8-9 minutes. ädd gärlic änd sält änd cook for änother minute before ädding the bäy leäf, wäter änd chicken stock. Increäse heät to high, bring soup to ä boil, then reduce heät to medium-low, stir in noodles, änd simmer for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the vegetäbles äre soft änd the pästä äl dente. Stir in cooked chicken, dill, änd lemon juice. Täste soup to ädjust seäsonings, then serve ät once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto

CREAMY AND CHEESY CHICKEN AND RICE

Steak Fingers and Country Gravy